sábado, 16 de enero de 2010

Walking empty streets, making dumb gestures
Telling myself stupid dreams
Which is the way I should follow? Which one is the right one?
I have no solution for my troubles, I haven’t got one.

What the hell I’m doing here? Where are those all known faces?
Leave me in peace; don’t you hear the strange noises as I do?
They are the ones that confuse me, the ones that scare me.
I’m terrified, I’m terrified.

I feel people touching my arm,
My head like a broke balloon falling down
As I’ve lost my mind, as I’ve lost my brain.
Why are you standing there? Why are you looking for my face again?
A big disaster you will find with, if you never decide to get away.

1 comentario:

  1. ....hola como estás?
    por ahi ni te acuerdes de mi(Nicolás)
    pero en 2009 -segundo cuatrimestre- estuvimos en el mismo curso de alemán(nivel a2)
    los sábados a la mañana.

    Te cuento qe encontre tu blog de casualidad. No pensé qe encontraria a alguien qe conocía
    peo cuando vi tu foto y tu nombre me di cuenta qe eras vos.
    Bueno te dejo , ojalá sigas tan bien como antes. Me gustó mucho tu blog y las fotos.

    posdata: te dejo mi hotmail para qe podamos hablar un día de estos si vos quisieras: nightrain_2@hotmail.com

    posdata 2:Disculpá si alguna vez estube medio antipático o algo así, y no es por poner excusas pero en esa época tenía algunos problemas qe no podía resolver.

    ResponderEliminar